Monday, October 6, 2014

october 6

JOURNAL TOPIC: ["Flushed From the Bathroom Of Your Heart" by Johnny Cash; "Another Brick In The Wall (parts 1, 2, & 3)" by Pink Floyd]

Describe the use of metaphor in today's tunes.  What does the figurative language signify?  Is this more effective than simple, literal/denotative descriptions?  Why?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Coggleshop/discussion/publishing stories
3. Crowdsourcing vocabulary
4. Canterbury Tales & the week in preview

HW:
1. Post story to Coggle (or hassle Joey)
2. Study vocabulary: fall list 5
3. Reminder: Literature Analysis #2 due 10.17

2 comments:

  1. I ran into the same problem as Elizabeth while trying to copy and paste my whole story, I think there is a limit on how much text you can add in one box (you can manipulate the dimensions, though) so I added extra branches from the one I was using to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have added everyone onto coggle please let me know either here or on the forums or my blog if you haven't received an invite or if it doesn't work, by commenting with your email. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete