Wednesday, October 15, 2014

october 15

CLOSING JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Indecision" by Eagle Eye Cherry; "King Without a Crown" by Matisyahu]

Hamlet wrestles with difficult decisions and problems by talking them through. Based on what (precious little) you've read so far, how do you think Hamlet will be influenced by such elements as his family, where he lives, emotion, and the differences between Hamlet's inner world of thoughts/feelings and the outer world that surrounds him? Feel free to apply your own experiences on these topics.

AGENDA:
1. Video replay: Hamlet Act I Scene i
2. Hamlet Act I Scene ii
3. Journal

HW:
1. Finish reading Hamlet Act I Scene ii and post reading notes on the first two scenes of the play to your blog (separate posts: "HAMLET ACT I SCENE I" & "HAMLET ACT I SCENE II").  Please list any questions you have about the play and bring them with you to discussion on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment