Monday, August 18, 2014

doh! inadvertent lesson in digital security

Hey, you know that feeling when you realize you went too fast and left out something important?

On Friday I goofed.

You have all adapted so quickly to doing things for this course online that I should have said, loudly and clearly and several times, "Please do NOT post your resumes on your blogs-- bring hard copies to class."

My reason for this is simple: I don't want your addresses, phone numbers, and personal email addresses available to anyone who stumbles across your blog. (And neither do you.)

So:
  1. Please forgive my oversight;
  2. Please delete your resume and/or college worksheet from your course blog; and
  3. Please bring hard copies to class on Wednesday.  I will hand-edit and return them by Friday.
I apologize for the inconvenience.  Mahalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment