Tuesday, May 19, 2015

may 19

"A man's got to know his limitations." -Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

I'm following doctor's orders and I hope to be back tomorrow.  (Yes, right now I AM thinking that every single day.)  Please root Elizabeth on during period 4 and take video of her presentation.  I look forward to seeing it (and her new haircut!) -- please feel free to help her with the classroom computer and projector, and email me if anything comes up that you can't solve.  Looking forward to Taylor's Alec's, Noah's & Joey's ideas tomorrow!
   
JOURNAL TOPIC:
Go all Harry Potter and invent a magic spell.  Explain what it does, why you wrote it, and how it makes the world a better place.  

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. MGOTM/Masterpiece Academy
3. Elizabeth's Masterpiece (period 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment